Innovative pimple patches contain microneedles that are only 1/4 the width of human hair. Hyaluronic acid and niacinamide in the microneedles enter skin cells without causing damage as you press down the patch. Leave on for two hours for absorption and for optimal results.
A two-step acne treatment is designed specifically for acne-prone skin.
Digs deep into the blemish and attack bacteria and inflammation faster than other pimple patches.
Features an innovative microneedle technology that each microneedle is about 1/4 the thickness of the human hair, in which dissolving ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and niacinamide are formed into microstructures. This structure enters the skin membranes without damaging the skin.
How to Use:
1. Clean your face with the Trouble Cure Cleanser.
2. Remove the white protective film from the Trouble Cure Patch with a dry hand. (Be sure not to touch the microstructure in the middle.)
3. Position the patch on the center of the targeted area (make sure the area is dry).
4. Do not slide your fingers on the patch, instead press down several times to attach it.
5. Remove after 2 hours.
Swab - Step 1
Ethanol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf oil, Salicylic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate
Microneedle - Step 2
Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide, Oligopeptide-76, Sodium Hydroxide
Size: 6 Swabs 6 Patches / 24 swab 24 patches
- Approved by Ministry of Health
- All skin types
Made in Korea