Trendy Press-on Gel Nails
- Instant, on-trend press-on nails that last
- Chip resistant high shine gel color
- Comfortable, natural look and feel
- Waterproof wear up to 7 days
- Pressure sensitive adhesive for stay-put perfection
- No soak off or painful removal
How To Use:
STEP 1: PREP
- Wash hands with soap and water. • Shape natural nails and push back cuticles using manicure stick. • Use enclosed Prep Pad to ensure natural nails are clear from oils and residue. • Make sure your nailbeds are completely dry before application.
- Pro Tip: Try Red Therapy Base Shield for MAGIC PRESS to fill nail ridges and protect natural nails from removal while extending the wear of MAGIC PRESS.
STEP 2: SELECT SIZE
- Using the number key located on the clear tab, select press-on nail size for each finger. For optimal fit, the press-on nail should not exceed past the nail bed onto skin or cuticles. • Peel off clear backing film to expose adhesive.
- Pro Tip: If you are in between sizes, always choose the smaller size for proper adhesion.
STEP 3: APPLICATION
- Align press-on nail with cuticle, making sure to place the clear tab side at cuticle. • Press down firmly from center and side to side.
- Pro Tip: Make sure the press-on nail is applied slightly above cuticle line, avoiding placement on skin.
- Pro Tip: Apply both thumbs last for best control during application.
How To Remove
- Create a gap using manicure stick to gently lift at the cuticle side of the press-on nail - away from your natural nail. • Apply a drop of polish remover or cuticle oil between natural nail and the press-on nail. • Wait 1 minute and gently lift away the nail.
- Nails: ABS Plastic
- Adhesive: Polyacrilic Acid, Ethylhexyl Acrylate
- Prep Pad: Isopropyl Alcohol, Water
30 gel nails in 12 sizes, 1 prep pad, 1 nail file, 1 wooden manicure stick
Made In Korea