An eyeliner with a dark but soft shade for a natural yet unique look that resembles watercolor paint
- Shades of Dante
- This Shade liner, soft and natural like a gentle watercolor painting, will give your eyelines the clarity it longs.
- Tattoo-like strong persistence
- A fixed form immune from water, oil, and rubbing after being dried.
- Our highly elastic hybrid brush pen
- Draw delicate and precise lines with our highly elastic hybrid brush pen(0.01mm-0.2mm)
How to Use:
Fill in the gaps between the thin and dense eyelashes and draw its length as pleased.
With 412 In the Light, fill in light shades on the fat under the eyes and brow hair.
* We recommend shaking the product before use for a smooth color development without the worry of clumping.
After drying, add a soft stereoscopic effect as it can be easily loosened even with its smudge, water-proof function if not dried properly.
The more the stack, the deeper the shade. 412 In the Light can give the wide touch and 411 In the Dark can finish with a thin draw.
Use is recommended after shadowing.
Shaking the product before use will bring out the best intended color.
Please keep the pen lying down rather than standing up.
Removal using a eye makeup remover is recommended.
Wipe off the extensive shadow if an overly amount is visible on the tip of the product.
- 411 In the Dark : a dark shade of toffee brown that resembles the color of shadows and creates a natural look compared to black eyeliner
- 412 In the Light : a corduroy beige eyeliner that can also be used for creating Korean Dolly Eyes or double eyelids
[411 In the Dark] - Methyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Synthetic Wax, Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Isohexadecane, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Ceresin, Mica (CI 77019), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Acrylates/Stearyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer, Dimethicone
[412 In the Light] - Methyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Synthetic Wax, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Isohexadecane, Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Ceresin, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Acrylates/Stearyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer, Dimethicone
- Approved by Ministry of Health
Made in Korea