Address loss of elasticity, dullness, and fine lines in one simple step. Dr. Althea Rapid Firm Sculpting Cream is ideal for those looking to mitigate signs of aging, while soothing skin.
- This anti-aging cream that provides rich nutrition and moisture to tired skin.
- Creates moist and glossy skin with Edelweiss extract from Korea, the cream helps with wrinkles and elasticity.
- Infused with moisturizing ingredients combined in the mixture, keeps the skin hydrated.
- The long-stretchy texture without stickiness, allows the cream to deeply penetrate into the skin and form an even surface.
- The name ‘sculpting’ comes from this, meaning that the cream will ‘sculpt’ your face to the desired lifted facial shape.
How to use:
At the final step of skincare, gently apply an appropriate amount onto the skin.
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Stearate, Palmitic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Benzyl Glycol, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Arginine, Sodium Polyacrylate, Isopentyldiol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Propanediol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Corn starch, Sucrose Palmitate, Dipropylene Glycol, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Lauric Acid, Hydroxydecyl Ubiquinone, Sucrose, Myristic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Anastatica Hierochuntica Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Silk Extract, Salmon Egg Extract, Beta-Glucan, Adansonia Digitata Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Copper Tripeptide-1, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate
Size: 45mL / 1.52fl.oz.
- Approved by Ministry of Health
Made in Korea