- Mild physical sunscreen formulated with zinc oxide effectively protects skin against UV rays, and is suitable for sensitive skin.
- Contains plant-based Pycnogenol and FILMEXEL™ to protect skin against external aggressors such as pollutants and help maintain healthy skin
- Infused with centella asiatica and houttuynia cordata extracts to soothe sensitive skin.
- Non-sticky formula leaves skin moisturized and refreshed
- Clinically tested for skin irritation.
How to use:
At the last step in your skin care routine, take an appropriate amount and apply an even layer onto areas likely to be exposed to UV rays.
Water, Zinc Oxide, Propanediol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Isododecane, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Methyl Trimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Sulfate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Lauryl Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Extract, Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract, Kappaphycus Alvarezii Extract, 7-Dehydrocholesterol, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Ectoin, Buddleja Officinalis Flower Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Hydroxycinnamic Acid, Rutin
- Approved by Ministry of Health
Made in Korea