This waterproof formula is hypoallergenic, blocking UV rays while protecting sensitive skin. This formula has Zinc Oxide that soothes and guards sensitive skin from UVA and UVB rays.
- Mineral sunscreen filter protects by forming a thin film on the skin’s surface to reflect and scatter uv rays
- Waterproof but weightless spf
- Formulated with acacia peptide to protect skin from external aggressors
- 100% Inorganic uv filters with broad-spectrum spf43 pa+++ for delicate and sensitive skin.
- Dr. Jart+
How To Use:
At the last step of skincare routine, take a moderate amount and apply to the entire face at least 20-30 minutes before sun exposure.
Water, cyclopentasiloxane, zinc oxide (ci 77947), cyclohexasiloxane, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), butylene glycol, dimethicone, peg-10 dimethicone, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, polymethylsilsesquioxane, pentylene glycol, potassium cetyl phosphate, aluminum hydroxide, polyhydroxystearic acid, dimethicone/methicone copolymer, hydrogenated palm glyceride, stearic acid, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, sodium polyacrylate, salvia sclarea (clary) oil, disodium edta, glycerin, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, maltodextrin, buddleja davidii extract, thymus vulgaris (thyme) extract.
- Approved by Ministry of Health
Made in Korea