Chock-full of major hydrators and skin-soothers such as madecassoside, panthenol and propanediol, this cream revives stressed-out and dehydrated skin, and strengthens the skin barrier. The pH-balancing formula is free of mineral oils, parabens, PEG surfactants and silicone oil. Suitable for sensitive skin.
- A moisturizing hydro barrier cream providing long-lasting moisture for skin.
- Infused with 92.2% hydrating ingredients to soothe and hydrate dry, stressed-out skin.
- Contains soothing Panthensoside for strengthening the skin barrier.
- Formulated at an ideal pH level of 5.5 (similar to skin’s natural pH), this promotes healthier-looking skin.
- Comes in a translucent gel texture for maximum moisturization capabilities.
- Clinically tested to be free of 10 ingredients.
- Animal-Derived Materials, Mineral Oils, Pigment Synthesis, Synthetic Perfume, Polyacrylamide, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Triethanolamine, Silicone Oil, PEG Surfactants, Paraben.
How to Use:
- Take a generous amount and apply onto skin.
- Gently rub outwards from the center.
- Massage gently for better absorption.
Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, Panthenol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), 1,2-Hexanediol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Trehalose, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, C14-22 Alcohols, Arachidyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Behenyl Alcohol, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Ethylhexylglycerin, Arachidyl Glucoside, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sorbitan Isostearate, Allantoin, Madecassoside, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Glucose, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol
Size: 2.53 fl. oz. / 75ml
- Approved by Ministry of Health
Made in Korea