Vegan moisturizing cream is formulated with rice milk (made from rice from Jeju Island) to retain moisture. It also has aqua ceramide to repair and strengthen a damaged skin barrier. Hypoallergenic formula is suitable for all skin types.
- A vegan moisturizing cream enriched with rice milk.
- Helps strengthen and recover damaged skin barrier with rich aqua ceramide and vegan formula.
- Keeps your skin moisturized for 24 hours.
- Feature sustainable packaging.
- Free from 18 harmful ingredients, passed Skin Irritation Test.
How to Use:
- At the last step of skincare, apply a moderate amount on the entire face.
- Gently dab to aid absorption.
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Diglycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Trehalose, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Rice Bran Oil, Pentaerythrityl Distearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Tromethamine, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Phytate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Soymilk, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Tocopherol, Ceramide NP, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- Approved by Ministry of Health
Made in Korea