The Herbalism Treatment contains 7 types of herbal extracts and 20 types of amino acids that nourish damaged and frizzy hair. Its slightly chewy texture helps the nutrients soak into the hair quickly and leaves hair silky smooth, protects against the negative effects of running water and styling products. Natural vegetable oil (camellia oil, grape seed oil and argan oil) gives the hair natural shine and helps the hair to retain its suppleness.
- A reparative hair treatment that contains seven kinds of herbal extract to heal damaged curls.
- Provides nutrients and moisture to repair damaged, weak hair while revealing a healthy-looking sheen.
- Contains 20 kinds of amino acid to nourish damaged hair and tame the frizz.
- Free from sulfates, mineral oil and tar colors.
How to Use:
- Squeeze the water from the hair after shampooing, and apply a moderate amount to wet hair.
- Gently massage into hair and scalp.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Purified Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Aminopropyl Dimethicone, C13-15 Alkane, Steartrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, C12-14 Sec-Pareth-7, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-12, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Hydroxyethylcellulose, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Arginine, Leucine, Tryptophan, Lysine, Isoleucine, Threonine, Methionine, Histidine, Asparagine, Alanine, Proline, Glutamic Acid, Glutamine, Glysine, Valine, Phenylalanine, Aspartic Acid, Tyrosine, Serine, Cystine, Lactic Acid, Polyquaternium 10, PEG-45M, Methylpropanediol, Lauryl Pyridinium Cholride, Allantoin, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance
- Approved by Ministry of Health
Made in Korea