Mild and slightly acidic conditioner is formulated with EWG-verified plant-based oils derived from jojoba seed and olive to help maintain hair’s water-oil balance while also restoring shine to damaged tresses. For optimal results, use with Keratin LPP Shampoo.
- A silicone-free treatment that replenishes nutrients, moisture, and protein in hair to tackle dryness and damage from over processing.
- A slightly-acidic, reparative conditioner that features Low Molecular Polypeptide, penetrating the active ingredients into damaged hair for repairing effect.
- With a blend of plant-based oils derived from olive and jojoba seed to maintain an optimized water/oil balance of hair while leaving the hair soft and shiny.
- The gentle formula contains EWG-verified ingredients and free from harmful chemicals including ethanol, parabens, and silicone.
How to Use:
- After using the Keratin LPP Shampoo, apply a generous amount from scalp to tip.
- Gently massage for a while, then rinse thoroughly.
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Oleyl Alcohol, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Benzophenone-9, Hydrolyzed Collagen, C12-18 Dialkyldimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Benzyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Raspberry Ketone, Glycerin, Octyldodeceth-20, Octyldodeceth-16, Fragrance
- Approved by Ministry of Health
Made in Korea