Infused with nutritious extracts derived from tea tree, aloe and snail slime, this hair mask soothes scalps as it effectively rids impurities and dead skin cells. Blended with menthol to add a cooling sensation.
- A scalp-soothing hair mask that helps eliminate dandruff and pimples on the scalp while removing dead skin cells.
- Contains plant-based extracts derived from tea tree, green tea, aloe, and snail slime, the gentle formula supplies nutrients to hair to give firmness and sheen to damaged hair.
- With a blend of menthol, it leaves a cooling sensation after application.
How to Use:
- Squeeze off excess water after shampooing.
- Apply a liberal amount of the mask to hair evenly, and gently massage.
- Rinse off thoroughly.
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Steartrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cyclopentasiloxane, Amodimethicone, Glycerin, Hydroxyacetophenone, Citric Acid, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Betaine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Polyglutamic Acid, Menthol, Ceramide NP, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Stearic Acid, Sucrose Stearate, Sphingolipids, Cholesterol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Rose Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-45M, Dimethiconol, Zinc Pyrithione, Benzophenone-5, Disodium EDTA, CI 15985 (Sunset Yellow FCF), Fragrance
- Approved by Ministry of Health
Made in Korea