Mask for damaged hair Mise En Scene Salon Plus Clinic 10 Treatment for Extremely Damaged Hair restores the structure of the hair, strengthens the protective barrier, eliminates brittleness and tangles. Improves the condition of hair weakened by frequent coloring, straightening or perm treatments. Contains collagen, vegetable proteins and amino acids. It has a pleasant citrus-floral aroma.
The mask deeply nourishes and moisturizes, smoothes keratin scales, makes hair soft and manageable. Softens, restores healthy shine and natural volume, eliminates dullness.
- Conditioning layering technology that coats the outer protective layer like healthy hair
- Ten damage care effects-Not only improve damage, but also protect the cause of damage!
- Contains 10000ppm of low molecular protein
- Relaxing aroma scent that feels like you've been cared for at a salon
- Extreme softness completed in 10 seconds
How to Use:
- Apply a small amount of the mask to damp, cleansed hair, leave for 10 seconds and rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Purified water, dimethicone, butylene glycol, dipropylene glycol, stearyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, cetyl alcohol, hydrolyzed collagen, amodimethicone, fragrance, dimethiconol, trimethyl Siloxysilicate, polypropylsilsesquioxane, aminopropyldimethicone, caprylylmethicone, linalool, ethylhexylglycerin, disodium EDTA, butylmonphenylmethyl, propionally vegetable protein, geraniol, 1,2-hexanediol, steatrimonium chloride, damask rose extract, lactic acid, sodium benzoate, mannitol, arginine, serine, sucrose, PCA, citrulline, glycogen, histidine H CL, Alanine, Threonine, Glutamic Acid, Lysine HCL, Tocopherol
- Approved by Ministry of Health
Made in Korea