An all-in-one sunscreen, anti-aging cream and skin brightener, this hypoallergenic product contains 100% mineral filters to effectively guard against harmful UV rays without irritating skin. Coming in a pinkish color, it leaves a matte finish and can also be used as a makeup primer or as light coverage makeup. Free of parabens, mineral oils, artificial fragrances, colorants and steroids.
- The hypo-allergenic Double Tone-Up UV Protector helps promote a natural skin tone while protecting skin against UV rays.
- The powerful broad-spectrum SPF50+ PA++++ contains Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide, to defend against daily free-radical damage such as UVA and UVA.
- Featuring the patent anti-pollution ingredient Pollustop®, it forms a barrier to protect from the affection of fine dust.
- The pink-beige formula helps brighten your skin while improving the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Contains an antioxidative ingredient Tocopherol (Vitamin E) to protect and preserve aging skin.
- Skin irritation test completed.
- Free from Paraben, Mineral Oil, Artificial Fragrance and Coloring, and Steroid.
How to Use:
Dispense a moderate amount and apply on areas such as the face, arms, hands, and legs that are easily exposed to UV rays.
Water, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, titanium dioxide, butyloctyl salicylate, butylene glycol, polymethylsilsequioxane, glycerin, niacinamide, caprylyl methicone, propanediol, 1, 2-hexanediol, aluminium stearate, polyhydroxystearic acid, caprylic triglyceride, pentylene glycol, lavender oil, echium plantagineum seed oil, cardiospemum halicacabum flower extract, sunflower seed oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, alumina, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, sodium stearoyl glutamate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose stearoxy ether, octyldodecanol, panthenol, stearic acid, ethylexylglycerin, adenosine, dicaprylyl carbonate, butyl alchol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, tocopherol, iron oxides
- Approved by Ministry of Health
Made in Korea