It is made of a blend of oriental pine needle and 100% Korean fermented mints. In the shampoo itself has a tiny little capsules. Pine needle function as a scalp purifier and helps in conditioning, whereas for the fermented mints it helps in control excess sebum production.
How to Use:
- Step 1: Rise hair and scalp with lukewarm water
- Step 2: Apply product and massage gently into hair and scalp.
- Step 3: Rinse with lukewarm water
Purified water, sodium laurethsulfate, laurylhydrox facilityane, flavouring agent, ammonium laurylsulfate, pfiji-3 capryllatel,sodium chloride, ethanol, sodium benzoyate, polyquitium-10, sodium salicylate, sathyl alcohol, CocamideMe, Lauricade,Laurice-2,D-C12-13Alkymalate,Mentol,Penoxiethanol, pipage-7, trihydrocystearin, capril glycol, sodium citrate, cithrixides, Dysodium idithia, king's sap, malt extract, hydrolysed corn starch, citrus tree leaf extract, Scoalan, ginseng extract, sacral extract, butylene glycol, camellia oil, chestnut shell extract, sea pine oil,sesame oil, pedestrian oil, ethylhexylglycerine, plum tree seed extract, lotus seed extract,Fiji-150 pentaerithyl tetrasterate, pipige-2hydroxiechylococcamide
- Approved by Ministry of Health
- Do not store in direct sunlight or extremely hot or cold locations. Store in a dry area. Keep out of reach of children.
Made in Korea.