A derivative of vitamin A, Retinol is the gold standard for skin renewal, helping to target the signs of ageing and promote a more even looking skin tone. Released slowly over a longer time period, this serum helps target the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with less irritation risk.
- RetiStar Stabilised Retinol 1% and Granactive Retinoid 0.5%: Reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles; slow release formula for low irritating, effective active delivery.
- Squalane: Hydrates and soothes.
How To Use:
- Only use Retinol in the PM.
- On cleansed skin, and after Hyaluronic Acid if you are using it, apply a pea-sized amount and massage into to the face and neck.
- Follow with moisturizer, oil or both depending on preference.
- Start off using it 1-2 times per week and increase gradually if your skin can tolerate more frequent use
If you have more sensitive skin, use Niacinamide before Retinol to help decrease irritation.
Whilst The INKEY List Retinol has a low irritation formula, for some people, redness and flakiness may occur at the beginning of use due to the increase in cell turnover.
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Phospholipids, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Squalane, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Carbomer, Sodium Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycolipids, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Retinol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Phenoxyethanol.
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Uneven skin tone
Product packaging may be dented or slightly torn. Product contents are not affected by damages in packaging.
- Approved by Ministry of Health
Made in Canada