This overnight gel treatment targets hyperpigmentation, uneven patches and dark spots. It brightens your skin's complexion, as well as aids the reduction of dark spots and uneven skin tone.
With 2% Tranexamic acid, it also boosts overall skin brightness and evens skin tone
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Hyperpigmentation, Dark Spots, and Dullness Uneven Texture
How To Use:
- Use in the PM as your last step before sleep.
- Follow your usual skincare recipe, but replace your moisturizer step with this targeted night treatment.
- Apply a pea-sized amount to the face and neck. A little goes a long way!
- Once absorbed leave to work overnight and wash off the next morning.
To help prevent dehydration we’d recommend to use this treatment 2-3 nights a week so you can use moisturizer with your routine on the other nights.
Aqua (Water/ Eau), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Tranexamic Acid, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, 1-Methylhydanto- in-2-Imide, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetearyl Olivate, Benzyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Lecithin, Squalane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Gluconate, Polysorbate 60, Dehydroacetic Acid, Lactobacillus Ferment, Sorbitan Isostearate
Product packaging may be dented or slightly torn. Product contents are not affected by damages in packaging.
- Approved by Ministry of Health
Made in Canada